Get the study results and join us to hear more about them.
The global COVID-19 pandemic, the abrupt vanishing of energy demand in response to social distancing, and the rapid drop in oil prices have combined to create unprecedented challenges for the energy industry. Pink Petro, along with University of Houston Energy, Robert Gordon University in the UK, the Petroleum Equipment and Services Association (PESA), and the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA), partnered together to gather data from a cross-section of energy workers to examine how energy companies and energy workers are handling the crisis, and what practices and policies are helping employees effectively deal with COVID-19 imposed challenges.
- 90% of employees say their companies have responded to the pandemic effectively
- 53% are worried about job security
- 47% are optimistic about the long-term health of the energy industry
- Plus, read the gender and ethnic analysis
The complete study digs into these numbers further to look for underlying concerns and explores how energy leaders can maintain a strong workforce going forward.
- Complete the form below to have your complimentary copy emailed to you.
- Register for the e-event here.